Recent digital campaigns in India have changed the way advertising agencies in India work. The creative advertising ideas and social media campaigns aim to create viral videos that can become very popular making big advertising and marketing news. A recent creative ad campaign by Ola Cabs aimed to bring about a social change by taking up a very important issue of ambulance delays in India.
Key highlights of the ad campaign:
• The ad campaign is a satire about something that happens every day on the streets of India.
• The aim of the advertisement is to make people more sensitive to the harsh reality that is a result of mere carelessness.
• The initiative taken by Ola is commendable because it tries to touch the hearts of people in a very moving way.
• By showing a satirical happy “ending”, it speaks volumes about the pain that one can have upon losing a loved one.
• With great subtlety, it highlights the fact that, this is just an advertisement and in real life, such miracles don’t happen.
According to the statistics, thousands of people in India have to give up their lives only because their ambulance doesn’t reach the hospital on time.
It is a great initiative by Ola to spread awareness about this cause and is a clear example of creative advertising and design by Indian advertising services.
Agency: Happy mcgarrybowen
Chief Executive Officer: Kartik Iyer
Managing Director: Praveen Das
Chief Operating Officer: Siddhartha Roy
Senior Creative Director: Naren Kaushik
Associate Creative Director: Varun Khullar
Art Director: Viraj Nandivadekar
Director – Strategic Planning: Ravi Bhat
Digital Content Planner: Ashwin Dravid
Client Services Director: Ameya Lokhande
Group Account Manager: P N Keshav
Account Executive: Ankita Baishya
Production House: Earlyman Film
Director: Bhavesh Karkera
Executive Producer: Anand Menon
Producer: Amarjeet Phukan
Associate Producer: Alok Potnis